Sunday, September 27, 2009

18 Weeks


Today we are 18 weeks pregnant! Everything is progressing well, as is my baby belly. Im in that stage where some can tell Im showing and other think I probably just ate to many cheeseburgers for lunch! Yesterday was the first time in public someone actually commented on my belly, which was so sweet. I thought finally, someone that doesn't know Im pregnant noticed! I still feel him/her kicking and rolling around inside but cant feel it on the outside quite yet. I cannot wait for Brian to able to feel what Ive been feeling the last few weeks. It seems when I sit up is when the baby likes to kick. So either he/she likes that or hates when I sit up and is saying "mom sit back!"

Nothing to new really here, we welcomed Fall this past week, and man its so nice outside! I never appreciated this weather as much as I do now. 2 more weeks and its our big ultrasound that determines the sex! We cant wait!
This past weekend we went to our friends Krista and Jake's wedding. And let me tell you, it was BEAUTIFUL. the most gorgeous outdoor wedding Ive ever been to by far. The ceremony was at Jake's aunts house and when Krista told me how amazing it was I guess she wasn't kidding! Im so happy for them and here are a few pics to share:

The bride and Groom, September 26th 2009

Brian and I


And this is what Lewie thought of the weekend......

1 comment:

  1. Yay for 18 weeks!! And, Yay for your little baby belly!! And, an even BIGGER Yay for a stranger commenting on it!! "Yay's" all around!

    ReplyDelete