The baby is almost 4 inches from crown to rump, weighs about 1 ounce, and is about the size of your fist. He/she will soon here mommy and daddy's voice. Our next prenatal appointment is on September 14th and we will be 16 weeks. Then, in 6 short weeks later in October... we will finally know the sex and man are we excited for that! I'm ready to decorate and stop the "I know what your having game!"
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Hello 2nd Trimester!!
Well everyone, we made it! That's right, no matter how you count it, I'm officially in my 2nd trimester, and let me tell you how relieved I am!! I feel like a normal human being again, and am slowly gaining back my energy. I am experiencing some stretching/pressure feelings down below, but I'm taking that as a sign that the baby is going through a growth spurt or something. Its so crazy how your body is built for pregnancy. I'm definitely starting to appreciate the "golden trimester!" The picture below was taken at 14 weeks 2 days. I know theres not to much there (except a rather large booty) but I'm taking pics for comparison reasons! I did resort to my first pair of maternity jeans and let me tell you, spandex is NICE!

The baby is almost 4 inches from crown to rump, weighs about 1 ounce, and is about the size of your fist. He/she will soon here mommy and daddy's voice. Our next prenatal appointment is on September 14th and we will be 16 weeks. Then, in 6 short weeks later in October... we will finally know the sex and man are we excited for that! I'm ready to decorate and stop the "I know what your having game!"
The baby is almost 4 inches from crown to rump, weighs about 1 ounce, and is about the size of your fist. He/she will soon here mommy and daddy's voice. Our next prenatal appointment is on September 14th and we will be 16 weeks. Then, in 6 short weeks later in October... we will finally know the sex and man are we excited for that! I'm ready to decorate and stop the "I know what your having game!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment