
Today we are 16 weeks pregnant! It feels pretty nice to say that, I must say. 4 more weeks until we find out the sex! Tomorrow (September 14th) is my 16 week appointment. So Im excited to hear the hear beat again and to make sure everything is still going the way we want it to. Last night I was sitting on the couch and Im 95% sure I felt some flutters in my belly! Its a very indescribable feeling, almost like someone is blowing bubbles in my stomach. Very short and at random times. I talked to a friend about it last night and she assured me that I wasn't making things up and in fact it was our little one! So Im really hoping to feel more of those in the months to come. As far as the baby goes, according to my books he/she is 4 2/3 inches from crown to rump, weighs about 2 3/4 ounces and is the size of an avacado. His/her eyes are finally in working order and actually making side to side movements and can perceive some light. He/she is sensitive to to touch, in fact may squirm if you poke my belly. Finger nails are formed, and he/she is beginning to grow soft hair also known as lanugo all over its body.
Not much to update on really, Im still very tired but other then that I cant complain! We are just enjoying what is left of the summer, and looking VERY forward to the upcoming months.

How fun to feel the baby-you are in for great moments and memories!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!