
This picture was taken over the Labor Day weekend at the annual McCoy party. The three girls in the middle are the preggo ones, and we just couldn't leave out the veteran mama's Heather and Kristine! From the left: me- 15 weeks, Carissa-23 weeks and Lia- 17 weeks. We thought we would capture this moment only because this time next year we will all have babies in our hands!
We had one crazy weekend. Im slowly realizing how to party with drinkers... and I think I did quite well I must say! Friday night we celebrated my Grandpa's 78th Birthday which was so fun because our family is growing very rapidly. There are children every where, and two pregnant ladies to boot! Saturday evening we cheered the Huskers on for their first game of the season. At half time we headed out to our friends Krista and Jake's Pre-Wedding bash where everyone (but me of course) took way to many Captain Morgan and Jello shots! Sunday we purchased our very first piece of baby furniture!! We scored an awesome deal on a rocker recliner. Its nice and new (minus the few drool spots from our lovely dogs) and ready to be put to work! Sunday evening was the party and today we are RELAXING. Its been one long weekend, but well accompanied with great friends and family.

such a great picture! I'm officially voting boy!!!
ReplyDelete