The baby is getting stronger and stronger by the day, and much more active as well. The best feeling is when I'm lying in bed at night and the baby says hi with a kick or a jab. When he/she kicks I hurry and put my hand over that area, and what do you know, it stops. Hmmm stubborn like its Daddy! So I have yet to actually feet him/her with my hand. We have a couple names picked out and agreeing on one is very hard! I suppose after Monday we can narrow it by gender and lessen our name arguments! If its a boy, we will continue to disagree, but if its a girl we are 95% sure her Name will be Layla Ann. First name because its just plain beautiful and the middle name is the same as mine and my moms middle name (and same initials). Our boy name was always Brock Anthony (middle name is the same as Brian's and his dad's) . Two others are Cash and Jax. The only name with meaning is Cash. My Grandma's name was Catherine and everyone called her "Cash". What better way of keeping her memory alive but to name our baby after her. I love it, but Brian is on the fence. Men! Either way, our baby's name will be perfect!
As far as baby's growth goes, from crown to rump he/she is about 6 1/2 inches long, weighs about 10 ounces, and is the size of a small cantaloupe. As far as Mommy's growth goes... we shall see how many lbs Ive gained in the last 4 weeks. Up to this point, I haven't gained one single pound (yay). But as they say... "Baby's got back" so I wont gain as much quite yet. :)~
So the next awesome thing I have to share is our "big appointment" is on Monday October 12th. If anyone is keeping track, this day is Brian and I's 10 year dating Anniversary!! I couldn't think of a better way of celebrating then to see our little one, and to FINALLY find out what the sex of the baby is! I'm very excited for this day- appointment it the morning, lunch at Olive Garden, sending the mass text message that everyone will be waiting for, and then dinner at Kobe's!
So the next time I write I can finally say "him" "her" or "he" "she"!!! Check out the growing belly below!

19 weeks 3 days

20 weeks!!

No comments:
Post a Comment