Monday, October 12, 2009

ITS A BOY!!!!



Oh boy! Its a he, its a he!! So here is the story... We head on in and get started right away. We play around at first as see his profile, feet, arms, head, all the fun things...except his parts of course. So the tech says "let me measure everything then we will check out his toosh" Ok, ok fine I will wait! So she goes to measure the femur right, well I'm thinking to myself " femur, femur, that's the leg right?" Then I see it! I see the money shot, but I stayed quiet and waited for her to tell us, but I'm sure you could see my heart beating out of my chest! So finally she directs to the "area" and she says "here's the scrotum, here's the penis, here is this, that" and I looked at Brian and I lost it! He put his hands over his face and started crying to. It was the best moment!! I was bawling like darn baby, just like I thought I would. So now its all boy stuff, we can finally do the nursery and buy boy things!!! YAY! We are so happy and cant wait to see HIM!









3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lins...I am SO happy for you! Just reading your story made me want to cry! Congrats!! What a lucky little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures, Lins! You're on your way down the hill of waiting for baby now, Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures and a great story!!!

    ReplyDelete