Can you see the difference?
As far as how I'm feeling, I'm doing pretty good, I think I'm accepting the fact that I am naturally a crampy person, with or without baby. Pre pregnancy I had horrible period and ovulation cramps. Now that I'm pregnant I still have period-like cramps. From the research Ive done and me questioning just about every pregnant person I know, its normal. Unfortunately, when your uterus expands and grows, it feels like cramps. ANNOYING! Because I'm a huge worry wort and always think something is wrong. But everyone is assuring me that I need to relax and he is fine.
I can now look at my belly and see him kick, which amazes me. Just to think he is in my belly having his own little party is the best feeling. He is most active in the evening or at night. Brian thinks that is just great, not. But I told him its normal and I'm not moving around, which doesn't rock him to sleep so to speak. Last night we were watching a movie and I noticed I was staring at my belly more then the TV... whoops, looks like the movie doesn't compare!
In other news, we painted his room and might I say it is so cool. I kept thinking to myself as everyone was hard at work, "I cannot believe we are painting our sons room" Anyways, I cant wait to see it all put together. Thanks to everyone that has helped us because without you, Brian and I might still be working! Here are some pics to share...
First coat done!
Second coat!
Starting on the chocolate brown stripe
Walaaa! Dont mind Brian being a dork in the background!
Oh and Fed Ex paid us a very nice visit and delivered the crib!!! Man I was like a kid in a candy shop. I had to wait till the weekend for Brian to get time to put it up, but here are some pics of him assembling his crib...
They only way I got those boys to put it together was
vodka and football... it was college game day Saturday,
what do you expect?
Daddy jail.
DONE! Now we have to wait 5 more weeks to
get the bedding... how will I ever do it?

The nursery looks great! And, so do you!! I can definitely see your belly a'growin'! SO fun that you're seeing proof of little Kash's kicks in your belly and I'll agree with ya that it's often more entertaining than what's on TV! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the nursery!! The brown stripe up top is super cool! Your belly looks awesome too---so fun to see a comparison from 13 weeks!!! Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks great! I love the colors!
ReplyDelete