Friday, June 26, 2009
Impressive!
After a few days of patiently waiting for my numbers... they went up!! The starting HCG number at 4 weeks 1 day was 244 and at 4 weeks 3 days it was 768. What a relief! And to top it off, I just found out today that it turns out I will get an ultrasound at our pelvic exam on July 6th. We will be just at 6 weeks so I'm crossing my fingers we will be able to see the heart beat at that point. This little guy/gal has totally taken me by surprise and it keeps getting better. There really is light at the end of the tunnel. Now we just need to fast forward time a week and a half and take a peak at this baby! Thanks for all your prayers, but please don't stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment