Friday, June 19, 2009

Get Your Squinters On!


Well this morning I woke up and it was much like every other day. Nothing strange or out of the ordinary, except I got an urge to pee on a stick... My period wasn't due for 2 more days, so I tried to talk myself out of it. Go figure, I couldn't get the idea out of my head. So I thought what the hay, get your stash of tests out and "just see what happens"... Well this is what I got FIRST (yes I took more then one HPT) And I'm sure there are more to come. It is very early in the game and from our past experiences, we are VERY cautiously optimistic. Its been one long road, and I hope the fun has just begun. Please send all your baby dust our way, and remember... a line is a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment