
Were pregnant! No need to read the faint lines any longer. I took a digital pregnancy test this morning and the word "yes" never sounded so sweet. I'm going through so many emotions right now, I'm not sure if they should all be combined. But getting pregnant is half the battle, and we have come very far. I guess you can say I'm jaded when it comes to pregnancy. I'm so cautious that I'm not allowing myself to feel all of this yet. I'm sure most of you can understand. I wasn't to sure that this day would ever come. After 5 long months of trying again, we pulled through! So-Happy Fathers day to Brian, and Happy Belated Birthday to me! I can finally talk about pregnancy without holding back tears. And that my friend is a great feeling.

LOVE everything about this! Love the faint line, love the "YES," love little 4 week old baby Prismantas over to the right of the page and I love you starting this blog so early! CONGRATULATIONS Lins (and Brian, too)!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete