Monday, June 22, 2009

Waiting Game.

Well Today I called first thing this morning and scheduled my appointments with both my OB and my Endo (thyroid specialist). I have a pelvic exam on 7/6, which all that is, is to make sure everything is ok due to our miscarriage back in December. Our first real appointment, ultrasound and all, is on August 12th. Crap I have to wait till I'm almost 12 weeks! My doctor better perform miracles, because she is harder then ever to get into. But I look at it this way, at least I have an appointment to go to right? Anyway today I went in to my Dr's office and they checked my HCG levels and my progesterone. Its hard telling what the numbers mean until you go back 48 hrs later to get them re-checked. They basically have to double or close to, for things to progress normally. So I have to WAIT until Thursday to get my results back. And we all know how patient I am....

I'm having many more symptoms than last time that's for sure. Lots of lower back pain, stretchy/pulling sensations on my yaya, very gassy :), small bouts of nausea, headaches, and I'm getting sleepier and sleepier by the day. I hope all this mean one sticky baby. I will go through any or all of them for 9 straight months if that means we have a healthy guy or gal. I feel so fortunate to have this miracle in my belly, but I just cant get that attached yet. I know within the next few weeks, I will feel more comfortable in my own skin again, but it will take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment