Friday, January 22, 2010

34 weeks!!


Hey there! This picture was taken at 34 weeks 5 days. Can we say whoa? Where is this baby gonna go (and grow) for another possible month?? I look at this picture in pure amazement because I cant believe how big my belly has become. It makes for one happy mother to be, because its proof that Kash is doing his one and only job (aside from kicking mommy's insides) !! Everything has gone well after the scare last weekend. Ive had two non stress tests and they both have proven that there are no contractions and he is nice and happy in there. In fact the last time (Thursday January 21st) I enjoyed a cheeseburger before my appointment, and boy did he appreciate as well! He was moving all over the place for the nurses which made me happy.

I'm still having lots of back pain, but sadly I'm almost getting used to it. The pressure has let up some, but when I get off work I feel like Ive been hit by a truck. I'm totally wiped out. So I'm trying to cut back majorly because its just not work the pain I endure afterwards. Ive felt some weird pinching in my yaya which I'm relating to him preparing for whats to come. The past few days Ive been having mild period like cramps, but nothing to intense. Everyone still continues to tell me I have not dropped and he is sitting straight out. So I don't think its time yet.

The pictures below are just a few of the maternity photo shoot we took last weekend, downtown. They turned out great and I thought I would share a few! Enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. amazing pictures!!! SO SO fun! (also fun to see your salon!) You're looking great--I barely believe you're not feeling great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lins!! I love the top pic of your fun belly!! I've been a slacker on blogs the last month and Mr. Kash has done a lot of growing in that time! You look wonderful, and are SO close now! Time for it to REALLY get exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete