Today we had our 12 week appointment which was very exciting! We got started right away and the baby was so busy bouncing and kicking around that it was hard to measure everything correctly. The babies heart beat was measuring at 173 beats per minute, which is awesome! We decided to do the 12 week scan which means they test for downs and other disorders. We go back on Friday and get the results from both the blood work and the ultra sound measurements. Brian hasn't seen him/her since our 6 week appointment, so I was excited to show him how much the baby has grown. He had a smile from ear to ear (as did I). I told Brian I wish we could just borrow that ultrasound machine and just watch this little guy all day! Yeah right huh? Anyways to catch you up with the blood pressure issue... Its still a slight problem and I was sent home with high blood pressure meds. This is to of course to lower my BP numbers but to also lower my chances of being diagnosed with Pre-eclampsia. We did a panel of blood tests at our last appointment, and it revealed that the high blood pressure is pregnancy related and should return back to normal after delivery. Our doctor again reassured me that I was to enjoy my pregnancy and she would worry about the rest. So the baby is great and now I can FINALLY share the news with everyone!
So if this is your first time reading this blog, welcome and stay tuned, I update often. Next up is belly pics! Thanks for reading!
So if this is your first time reading this blog, welcome and stay tuned, I update often. Next up is belly pics! Thanks for reading!

Our doc told us that he heard "Tom-Kat" purchased an ultrasound machine when they were prego with Suri just so they could sit and watch the baby every day. Must be nice, right!!? :) Congrats! Love the update!
ReplyDelete