Hello we are 28 weeks preggo and this week we had our baby shower, and it was beautiful!! I loved having it in the winter, we had a huge Christmas tree lit, the fire place going, and tons of yummy food to warm the belly! We had a great turn out and I'm so thankful for everyones hard work and great gifts for Kash. Mommy and Daddy appreciate it more then you will ever know! Here are a few pics from the awesome Saturday afternoon!

My mom and I, and Kash, too!

Hows that for ambiance?

My mom and I, and Kash, too!
Hows that for ambiance?

So pretty!
My diaper cake Courtesy of my Sister in Law
And last but certainly not least, here is a ultrasound picture of Kashs' latest pose. This is a 4d picture of his precious face. Definitely has Daddys eyes, and maybe my nose and lips? Either way he is the cutest thing ever!! (well in my eyes) At 28 weeks he weighs 2 pound 12 ounces, AND his head is in the 96 percentile. :) Just another great reason to get that epidural...


No comments:
Post a Comment